5.20.2011

split lip rayfield

Split Lip Rayfield is a great band. Ever since I heard one of their songs, I was hooked. The blend of bluegrass, punk, and country made them an interesting listen. I got to see them a few times (I don't see many bands live, just not something I want to spend my money on), and each show was awesome.

I was lucky enough to see them on their last few weeks of the last tour that Kirk was around. It was an show filled with energy and a little bit of sadness, knowing this would be the last time Kirk would be on tour. Check out the trailer for the new documentary:

Split Lip Rayfield: Never Make It Home from BionicFilms on Vimeo.



Visit the website for the movie Never Make It Home and check out the band's website and Kirk's site also.

No comments:

Post a Comment