2.07.2011

yeah!



Our entire family are Green Bay Packers fans, so we are celebrating today!!! Julie and I grew up in Berea, Ohio, which since the 1980's has been the home of the Cleveland Browns Training Facility. I remember as a teenager seeing Ozzy Newsome running through the streets, the players and the coaches eating in local restaurants, and later when I worked at a sporting goods store in town, selling Browns paraphernalia to Browns fans world wide. I grew up with the Browns in my town, and I still love them - even with their problems.

But I've also been a humongous Packers fan! Their history, the great teams of the past, and now this year the Super Bowl Champions! Thanks guys for a great season.

Next year lets hope the Browns do a lot better, see you in Training Camp next year (around the corner from my house).

No comments:

Post a Comment