5.17.2012

car driving 05/17

Rode: Nothing spent the entire day in a car.

Distance: Way to much, but approximately 125 miles.

Cool things.  Nothing about being in a car is cool.  Unless you are going on a road trip, but this wasn't.  The reason for the driving was that my wife got her new car today.  So I had to drive her to work, turn around, do some errands on our side of town, then back over to pick her up, drive to where she bought the brand new Honda Fit, and then drove back to our side of town.  Wow.  More driving than I've done in the last 2 months combined.  Oh well, it sucked.

I did go for a run this morning, found a little trail I've never been on, it climbed out of the river bed, and went on a short roller coaster til it ended at a railroad track, over the tracks and bushwacked until I couldn't find a trail anymore so I turned around.  Must have been a little over a mile each way.  Way fun, will definitely try and find the other end to the path to make a loop with the horsepath on the other side of the river.

Song in my head:


No comments:

Post a Comment