2.09.2012

still not much

Since I've been back from SBCU, not much is going on.  Thought the mc frame was coming before/during my trip, but it hasn't.  Did sell the Transport, and the Tradesman is safely in my garage.  The bike is a blast to ride, and I have to say, it is one of the most comfortable steel frames that I have ridden - including custom.  I'll have an update on the bike in a week or two once I've gotten some more miles on it.


Also look for a review of my Bontrager Lithos helmet.  I've had the bucket for a while, but I don't like the way it fits with a hat on, so California was a great place to put it through its paces. 

As always, I'll have some more posts coming up, hopefully they are full of excitement, not just a post about why I haven't had anything exciting to post about.....

No comments:

Post a Comment