11.24.2011

giving thanks

Today I stop to give thanks for what my lot in life has brought me:

A wonderful wife and two awesome kids! I love you guys!

A house with enough room to be (constantly) messy, with things that we are able to have and afford, when many have nothing.

For both my wife and myself, jobs that is very trying at times, but jobs no less.

The ability to have a pantry and a refrigerator filled with food.

Friends and family for the entire household who we are able to help and that they are able to aid us when neeeded.

The health that me and my family shares.


Remember these things that are important to you, and give thanks for them, and celebrate this holiday - each and everyday.  And also remember that this holiday is for giving thanks, not to plan what stores you are planning to assault tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment